Aloha! Welcome . . .
Soul Dancer is a unique birth name – true? My days are filled to the brim as I walk a path of service. I am a private spiritual teacher, coach, key-note speaker, live-talk radio show host and syndicated columnist. I created Soul University to capture and share decades training to include the results of:
- a masters in social work
- a bachelors in human relationships (both from the University of Minnesota).
- travels 20+ countries to receive training and offer teaching as a social worker, monk and shaman.
- being the author of Pay Me What I’m Worth.
I’m also on a massive mission! Goal: to care for caregivers locally and globally. As I raise funds to launch CareGiver LifeLine I simultaneously raise funds for others. Click for details.
Pay Me What I’m Worth has blossomed into local to global grass roots movement to reduce stress and increase confidence. For those who desire less doubt, guilt, shame and worry . . . first
- visit Pay Radio! to listen to over 300 on-demand classes
- after listening to a few classes – you’ll know if it’s time to register for class. Call me (Soul) at 312-268-0000 to for a 30 minute intake interview. You’ll quickly know if you’re ready to get to work with a team of 11 other pre-screen people – ready to learn, laugh and love with more ease and grace.
[Click banner to learn more about me . . . ]
Soul insights . . .
Over the past four decades I witness myself and others (people, programs, companies, communities, countries, movements, etc.) hold onto unhealthy habits. What’s your take on shame, worry, guilt, fear, peer – pressure, expectations, history, illness and related life diminishing ways of living?
Parasitic relationships eventually consume all involved. Symbiotic relationships inspire growth. I seek to grow healthy symbiotic connections. Grow how? Change! Change on all levels, body, mind and spirit. With every breath I take, I change. I’ve come to know change as my friend. How friendly is change for you?
My life accomplishments may impress some. What I’ve done or who I’ve had the honor to know is not important. Names, titles and related social dressings cover what we all are inside – souls. Souls who eat, breathe and experience joy and pain the same as any other soul. My deepest desire is that each soul savors more kindness than they know what to do with!
As you consider your next steps in life kindly remember to be KIND to yourself. If you’ve forgotten how to be kind to yourself it’s time you join me in class.
I wish you a most refreshing day . . . every day . . .